At AECT we often receive calls from potential customers who have recently discovered CEBs and have many questions about planning their CEB build. These customers often want to know:
- What sizes do AECT CEBs come in and how much do they cost?
- Which AECT machine makes the block size I need, and how much does it cost?
- How many CEBs will I need for my project?
- How much material will I need for my project?
- What's the price difference between stabilized and un-stabilized CEBs?
- Is it more cost effective for me to buy my own machinery, rent AECT machinery, or buy CEBs from AECT?
The CEB cost comparison tool below helps to answer many of these questions. Start by entering the approximate linear footage of wall you are looking to build in the YELLOW cells, then use the drop-down lists in the ORANGE cells to identify the criteria for your build. Once you have made all your selections, the summary table at the bottom of the tool will give a comparison of CEB costs based on your inputs. The video below will assist you in using the tool.
And if you're new to the world of CEB construction, you may find it useful to refer to our FAQs section before starting to populate the cost tool (see link below). Here you will find information on some basic concepts, such as the key differences between stabilized and un-stabilized CEBs.
Learn more about CEB construction techniques here:
Browse specs and pricing information on our world-class CEB machinery here:
Learn more about our rental/consulting offering and pricing structure here:
Get pricing information on our cement-stabilized CEBs here: